Monday 27 April 2009

Battle Metal Fest 2

So, I'm finally back from a great weekend in Germany. We spent about 22 hours on the road but we had a really great time and we drank a lot of beer of course.
We made a lot of great new friends and did get to meet our bosses from Trollzorn for the very first time. Kai & Stefan, thanks guys, it was really nice meeting you!
We also made friends with the bands Obscurity, Slechtvalk, Dyrathor & Kromlek. Great bands all of them. Special thanks to the Obscurity- guys who hosted the evening. You made us feel very welcome, thanks!
The audience was loud, happy & cheerful. We had to cut off two of our songs to fit the schedule but it all went real smooth.
I got really drunk and I actually went lost in the city of Essen while heading back to the hotel. Woops... Eventually I found a cabdriver who told me I had walked 3 km too far and then he drove me to the hotel, haha, thank you mr cabdriver!


No comments:

Post a Comment